1. APPLICABILITY User has a nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited, and revocable right to use the Web Site solely for User’s personal educational, informational, and entertainment use. User shall not use the Web Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without Loll’s express prior written consent. For example, User shall not, and shall not authorize any other person to, (i) Co-brand the Web Site or portion thereof, or (ii) frame the Web Site or portion thereof (whereby the Web Site or portion thereof will appear on the same screen with a portion of another web site). “Co-branding” means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute the Web Site or content accessible within the Web Site (the “Content”). User agrees to cooperate with Loll in causing any unauthorized Co-branding, framing or linking to immediately cease.
2. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION User acknowledges and agrees that the Content is the proprietary information of Loll and its content providers, and Loll and its content providers retain all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, User shall not reproduce, transmit, publish or distribute such Content to any third party without the express written consent of Loll or the applicable content provider except that User may print out a copy of Content solely for User’s personal use. In doing so, User shall not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content, as they are the property of Loll or other third parties. User shall not modify or alter any of the Content, which is protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Loll aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights in the Content and elsewhere to the fullest extent of the law.
3. DISCLAIMER LOLL MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE. LOLL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) ANY STORED DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (E) ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRRECTED, OR (F) THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. EXCEPT FOR ITS LIMITED WARRANTY ON PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AS STATED IN ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, LOLL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE OR ANY OTHER MATTER.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL LOLL, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANYONE FOR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION RELATING TO THE SITE. USER HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY SUCH DAMAGES EVEN IF INFORMED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE ESENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER LIABILITY ARISES FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, BY OPERATION OF LAW, OR OTHERWISE.
6. PRODUCT ORDERS Loll will use its best efforts to fulfill all orders but cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on this Site. Loll reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on this Site at any time without notice. Product prices offered on this Site may vary from other advertised prices due to varying conditions in different geographic markets. The prices displayed on this Site may not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which shall be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. Loll reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions on this Site, including after an order has been submitted. Loll has tried to display the colors of the products shown on this Site as accurately as possible. However, because the colors User sees depend on User’s monitor, Loll cannot guarantee that the display of any color will be accurate. For further information about purchasing products from Loll, please read the FAQ section on this Site.
7. ORDERING DISCLAIMER Your electronic order confirmation, or any form of confirmation, does not signify Loll’s acceptance of your order. Loll reserves the right to accept or deny shipment to anyone for any reason. Loll reserves the right to require additional information before processing any order. If an order appears fraudulent in any way, Loll reserves the right to cancel the order, notify the cardholder and the proper authorities.
8. THIRD PARTY INTERACTIONS During use of the Web Site, User may enter into correspondence with, purchase products or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors showing their products or services through the Web Site. Any such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. Loll shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and such third party. Loll does not endorse any sites on the Internet that are linked through its Web Site. Loll provides these links only as a matter of convenience to User, and in no event shall Loll be responsible for any content, products or other materials from such sites.
Last updated: 5.6.2021
At Loll, we enhance people, the planet, and our company in everything we do. Loll is outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DATA SECURITY
- DATA RETENTION
- YOUR RIGHTS
 IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
Based in Duluth, MN, Loll Designs is a designer/manufacturer of durable, all-weather, outdoor furniture and accessories made with recycled plastic – mostly from single-use milk jugs. Using thoughtful, original designs and unique materials, Loll creates innovative, fun and high quality products proudly crafted in the USA.
Loll’s history dates back to 1997 with the creation of TrueRide, a design and build contractor specializing in custom municipal skate parks. The TrueRide crew designed, built, installed and serviced more than 400 custom skateboard parks across the nation and abroad during a 10 year period.
LOLL’s Contact Information
Loll Designs, a Landscape Forms, Inc. brand.
Our contact details are:
Privacy Officer: Director of IT
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: 7800 E. Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, Michigan 49048
 THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We or our service providers may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and picture.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes payment card details, account numbers, expiration dates.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making — for example, we use certain personal information (for example, IP addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time. We will not collect materially different information than the categories of information described above without first providing you notice.
Canadian and European Union Users
We may collect personal data from Canadian and European Union users. If you are from the European Union or Canada, by using this Website, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your data in the United States. You have rights, as set forth below, with respect to your information. If you do not consent to the transfer of your information, you must cease using this Website.
This Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data from children consistent with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If we learn that we have received information directly from a child under age 18 without the parent or legal guardian’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond to the child/parent/guardian to inform the child that he or she may not use the Website.
 HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your personal data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our Website;
- personalize, customize, your profile on the Website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- conduct a survey; or
- give us some feedback.
Third-party sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties including our third-party service providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions upon our behalf. Examples include storing and analyzing data, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), providing customer service, and payment processing. They have access to user information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
 HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances: (a) where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you; (b) where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and rights do not override those interests; (c) where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. We use your data in the following ways:
- To register you as a new guest;
- To process and deliver your order, manage payments, fees, and charges;
- To manage our relationship with you;
- To deliver pop-up reminders of items in your cart;
- To enable you to complete a survey;
- To administer and protect our Website;
- To deliver relevant Website content to you;
- To use data analytics to improve our Website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
We will not use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Email and Text Messaging Marketing and Outreach
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing. You can manage the marketing and outreach we provide to you by opting out, which is described in the “Opting Out” section below.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by replying to a marketing email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line, clicking “unsubscribe” in the marketing email itself, or by Contacting us at any time.
By entering your phone number into our Website, you consent to receive marketing messages at the number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. Reply HELP for help or STOP to cancel.
We may place “cookies” on the browser of your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies may enhance the convenience and use of the Website. For example, the information provided through cookies may be used to recognize you as a previous user of the Website (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalized information for your use, and otherwise facilitate your experience using the Website. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of the Website.
 DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Those trusted third-party partners may:
- Provide you and members with various services
- Provide database maintenance and security
- Help us manage transactions
- Help us process and fulfill orders, transactions, donations, or requests
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
 DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
 DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
 YOUR RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. For example, you may have the right to do the following:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent to us processing your personal data.
Inquiries or complaints regarding the processing of personal data should be directed to LOLL at [email protected]. Loll commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information.
11. PROHIBITED COMMUNICATIONS User may submit only User or project content to the Site that is (a) owned by User, (b) submitted with the express permission of the owner or within the scope of the license to such content, or (c) in the public domain. User is prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, harassing, libellous, offensive, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic materials, or other materials that would violate any law or the rights of others, including, without limitation, laws against copyright infringement, and rights of privacy and publicity. Violations of these restrictions may result in denial of or limitations on access by User to this Site.
12. CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES Customer satisfaction is very important to Loll so Loll will go out of its way to accommodate User returns. You are able to cancel your order within five business days of placing your order. If you do need to cancel your order after five business days, it may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. For most items*, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, Loll will be happy to process a return for you without any restocking fees. Before returning an item, please contact [email protected] to obtain return instructions. Items must be unused and unassembled, in their original condition, and in their original packaging, complete with all tags, instructions, and insert. The return must be post-marked within ten (10) calendar days of receiving the item. If the return is not due to damaged merchandise, User shall be responsible for the shipping cost back to Loll. Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit. Orders paid by check will receive a check. Please be aware that furniture is susceptible to damage during transit. Loll takes great care to pack shipments so that they will arrive safely. User may have to provide supplementary packing materials if the outer carton has been worn during the original trip out to User. If You are returning the item, please ship with a carrier that provides tracking numbers and request insurance to ensure safe return. Be sure to inspect all packages for damage before signing for the package. If damage is visible, reject the shipment, be sure the driver notes the damage and contact Loll as soon as possible. Loll will file a damage claim with the shipper and ship a replacement as soon as possible. If the item(s) sent was incorrect, or defective, please contact Customer Service by phone or email. Please do not send back these items prior to contacting Loll. Loll must receive goods in new condition to fully credit User for the return or exchange. Loll cannot accept collect deliveries (COD’s). *No returns accepted for custom design/custom built products.
13. CONTACTING LOLL All questions, comments or inquiries may be directed to: Loll Designs, Inc.: [email protected], Customer Service, 5912 Waseca Street, Duluth, MN 55807, USA.? Although Loll will in most circumstances be able to receive Your correspondence, Loll does not guarantee that it will receive all such information timely and accurately and shall not be legally obligated to read, act on or respond to any such submitted information.
14. SUBMISSIONS Loll welcomes your comments regarding this Web Site. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) sent to Loll shall be and remain the exclusive property of Loll. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Loll of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Loll shall be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material You submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating You in any way. For this reason, Loll asks that User not send any Comments that User does not wish to assign to Loll, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
Effective Date: January 14, 2019