Last Updated: 3.1.2021
At Loll, we enhance people, the planet, and our company in everything we do. Loll is outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DATA SECURITY
- DATA RETENTION
- YOUR RIGHTS
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
Based in Duluth, MN, Loll Designs is a designer/manufacturer of durable, all-weather, outdoor furniture and accessories made with recycled plastic – mostly from single-use milk jugs. Using thoughtful, original designs and unique materials, Loll creates innovative, fun and high quality products proudly crafted in the USA.
Loll’s history dates back to 1997 with the creation of TrueRide, a design and build contractor specializing in custom municipal skate parks. The TrueRide crew designed, built, installed and serviced more than 400 custom skateboard parks across the nation and abroad during a 10 year period.
LOLL’s Contact Information
Loll Designs, a Landscape Forms, Inc. brand.
Our contact details are:
Privacy Officer: Director of IT
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 7800 E. Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, Michigan 49048
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We or our service providers may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and picture.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes payment card details, account numbers, expiration dates.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making -- for example, we use certain personal information (for example, IP addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time. We will not collect materially different information than the categories of information described above without first providing you notice.
Canadian and European Union Users
We may collect personal data from Canadian and European Union users. If you are from the European Union or Canada, by using this Website, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your data in the United States. You have rights, as set forth below, with respect to your information. If you do not consent to the transfer of your information, you must cease using this Website.
This Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data from children consistent with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If we learn that we have received information directly from a child under age 18 without the parent or legal guardian’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond to the child/parent/guardian to inform the child that he or she may not use the Website.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your personal data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our Website;
- personalize, customize, your profile on the Website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- conduct a survey; or
- give us some feedback.
Third-party sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties including our third-party service providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions upon our behalf. Examples include storing and analyzing data, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), providing customer service, and payment processing. They have access to user information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances: (a) where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you; (b) where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and rights do not override those interests; (c) where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. We use your data in the following ways:
- To register you as a new guest;
- To process and deliver your order, manage payments, fees, and charges;
- To manage our relationship with you;
- To deliver pop-up reminders of items in your cart;
- To enable you to complete a survey;
- To administer and protect our Website;
- To deliver relevant Website content to you;
- To use data analytics to improve our Website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
We will not use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Email and Text Messaging Marketing and Outreach
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing. You can manage the marketing and outreach we provide to you by opting out, which is described in the “Opting Out” section below.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by replying to a marketing email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line, clicking “unsubscribe” in the marketing email itself, or by Contacting us at any time. By entering your phone number into our Website, you consent to receive marketing messages at the number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. Reply HELP for help or STOP to cancel.
We may place “cookies” on the browser of your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies may enhance the convenience and use of the Website. For example, the information provided through cookies may be used to recognize you as a previous user of the Website (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalized information for your use, and otherwise facilitate your experience using the Website. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of the Website.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Those trusted third-party partners may:
- Provide you and members with various services
- Provide database maintenance and security
- Help us manage transactions
- Help us process and fulfill orders, transactions, donations, or requests
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
6. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. For example, you may have the right to do the following:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent to us processing your personal data.
Inquiries or complaints regarding the processing of personal data should be directed to LOLL at email@example.com. Loll commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information.