One of the common questions future lollygaggers ask us is: “Which size Adirondack chair should I buy?” We get it. There’s the compact, the standard, the tall … And, if you’re buying online, you can’t play Goldilocks until you find the one that’s juuuuuust right. In this post, we’re going to give you some tips on how to choose your Adirondack chair.
Loll Adirondack chair sizing – demystifiedLoll offers three sizes of Adirondack: compact (baby bear), standard (momma bear) and tall (papa bear). First, let’s talk about what they all have in common. All Loll Adirondacks:
- Are made of the same material: 5/8 thick, durable, recycled plastic sourced primarily from single-use milk jug containers.
- Are available in 10 environmentally friendly colors.
- Are designed with contours in all the right places for optimal comfort.
- Weigh about 50 pounds.
- Include a stainless steel bottle opener below right arm (cooler not included).
- Have a matching ottoman (sold separately).
- Feature hidden fasteners.