Loll Designs believes it is important to give back to the communities in which we operate and each year we are proud to support hundreds of charitable events and organizations through product donations.
Donations will only be considered for silent auctions, fundraisers or other events in which the proceeds benefit environmental sustainability or social responsibility programs, environmental education or outdoor recreation organizations.
Please review our eligibility requirements carefully before applying, as only those that adhere to this criteria will be considered. Also, please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to fulfill all donation requests. Additionally, please allow 3-4 weeks for your application to be reviewed and for a response. We are not able to take specific product requests, but filing your application with us as early as possible will be advantageous given our 12 weeks lead time.
To be considered eligible for a product donation, the following criteria must be met. Your organization must:
• Be a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization with a tax exempt ID number
• Be connected with or support environmental sustainability or social responsibility, environmental education, or outdoor recreation
• Local organization, or at least within the state of Minnesota.
• Religious groups or causes
• Individuals or individual scholarship programs
• We are unable to provide cash sponsorships for events
At Loll, we enhance people, the planet and our company in everything we do. Our goal is to inspire people to appreciate the outdoors. Loll is outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger.
Monetary Donations are allocated through Loll’s 1% for the Planet Membership.